Systems Support Analyst
We are looking for an organized, highly motivated Systems Support Analyst with strong attention to detail to work in our Corporate Office. We offer competitive pay, Flex Schedule (work from home day of your choice), cell phone reimbursement, great benefits and a fun, professional work environment.
P.B. Bell is one of the leading property management and development companies in Arizona. Our family-owned company has a great reputation and has become a local expert in property management with over 45 years of successful development and management of multi-family real estate. We strive to provide quality and value to our customers through a creative and ethical approach in the management of our portfolio. Take advantage of a great opportunity to join the P.B. Bell team by applying for our full-time Systems Support Analyst position.
The Systems Support Analyst will provide in-house technical assistance and support to employees and vendors with issues involving Yardi Systems Software, RENTCafé, and CRM as well as other ancillary software programs. The successful candidate will interface and communicate with the business in managing projects, implementing new products, and resolving data/process issues.
Duties and Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Acts as primary contact for all application systems problems through the use of our Help Desk.
- Provide technical expertise and end-user support via telephone, email or in person; inputs, updates, and closes support tickets; escalates issues appropriately to ensure timely resolution; monitors support activity to identify trends or emerging issues and recommends solutions.
- Train and coach new and existing employees on workflows/procedures related to Yardi via in person, telephone, TeamViewer, and webinar sessions.
- Maintain and update Help Desk, analyze reports and make recommendations for training needs.
- Set up Yardi Interface integrations with various vendors.
- Collaborate with team members to improve processes and optimize system functionality.
- Assist with leasing & accounting software projects and on-site support.
- Maintain user access and security for all new and existing employees.
- Maintain Systems documentation and training materials.
- Must have experience training and supporting Yardi Voyager, Voyager Plus CRM, RENTCafé Site Manager, PAYscan. Yardi E-Docs a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Yardi products in the multi-family housing industry.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and able to follow policy and directions.
- Excellent communication and computer skills required. Proficiency in MS Office 365 applications.
- Customer service-oriented with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to mentor and teach core property management procedures.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure you meet due dates / times, are on time to work, meetings and other appointments.
P.B. Bell is an Equal Opportunity employer and supports a drug-free work environment through pre-employment drug testing. For additional information regarding employment with P.B. Bell, please email Human Resources at HRadmin@pbbell.com