Systems Support Analyst
Systems Support Analyst
We are looking for an organized, highly motivated Systems Support Analyst with strong attention to detail to work in our Corporate Office. We offer competitive pay, benefits and a professional work environment.
P.B. Bell is one of the leading property management and development companies in Arizona. Our family owned company has a great reputation and has become a local expert in property management with over 43 years of successful development and management of multi-family real estate. We strive to provide quality and value to our customers through a creative and ethical approach in the management of our portfolio. Take advantage of a great opportunity to join the P.B. Bell team by applying for our full-time Systems Support Analyst position.
The Systems Support Analyst will provide in-house technical assistance and support to employees and vendors with issues involving Yardi and Ancillary Software Programs. The successful candidate will interface and communicate with the business in managing projects, developing reports and resolving data/process issues.
- Acts as primary contact for all application systems problems.
- Provide technical expertise and end-user support via telephone, email or in person; inputs, updates, and closes support tickets; escalates issues appropriately to ensure timely resolution; monitors support activity to identify trends or emerging issues and recommends solutions.
- Train and coach new and existing employees on workflows/procedures related to Yardi via in person, telephone and webinar sessions.
- Maintain and update helpdesk, report schedules and analyze the reports and make recommendations for training needs.
- Set up Yardi integrations with various vendors.
- Assist with leasing & accounting software projects and on-site support.
- Must have experience training and supporting Yardi Voyager, Voyager Plus & Rent Café Site Manager.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in multi-family housing industry required.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and able to follow policy and directions.
- Excellent communication and computer skills required.
- Customer service-oriented with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to mentor and teach core property management procedures.
Job Status: Full Time