Roving Assistant Community Manager
WHO WE ARE
Our mission at P.B. Bell is making lives and places better by developing, improving and managing multifamily communities. Based in Scottsdale, P.B. Bell has provided multifamily services since 1976 and remains family-owned. Committed to quality apartment homes and service, P.B. Bell’s portfolio spans throughout every Phoenix submarket as well as Northern Arizona. Click here to view our communities.
At P.B. Bell, everything we do is guided by our core values: Get Creative, Act with Integrity, Be Accountable, Show You Care and Enjoy The Ride. For more than 45 years, these qualities have defined our culture and continue to be celebrated.
As a multifamily housing developer and management company, it’s important for our team at P.B. Bell to support the residents and members of our communities at large. From onsite clothing and food drives to community clean-up efforts and charitable donations, we pledge to make our communities a better place for everyone. P.B. Bell is a proud member of the Arizona Multihousing Association.
We are looking for a Roving Assistant Community Manager with personal attributes to join the P.B Bell team and help us showcase, apartment communities located throughout the valley. We offer competitive pay, bonuses and benefits, a professional working environment and great growth potential.
Successful candidates must have a minimum of two years property management experience in residential property management. Their goal is to assist the Community Manager in the marketing of apartment communities throughout the valley. In addition, candidates are also responsible for effectively engaging and interacting with each visitor and resident, successfully showcasing the benefits of the community, effectively closing each rental agreement and problem solving any issues with current residents.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, professional and customer service oriented! Effective sales and multi-tasking skills are also required in this challenging roll. Past general office and computer experience will be necessary for completing daily general duties. Past property management experience preferred. The ideal candidate must be available on weekends. The schedule will be Tuesday through Saturday. Leasing, Assistant Managers and Managers are all encouraged to apply.
- Two years property management experience in residential property management
- Professional appearance and demeanor is necessary
- Effective sales and closing skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
- Exceptional customer service skills are a must
- Must be available to work weekends and some weekdays
- Must be willing to travel throughout the valley
- Must be willing to split time between properties
Employee benefits include:
- Company Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Rewards & Recognition Programs
- Team Building Events & Outings
- Training, Growth & Mentorship Opportunities
- Up to 50% Rent Discounts
P.B. Bell is an Equal Opportunity employer and supports a drug-free work environment through pre-employment drug testing. For additional information regarding employment with P.B. Bell, please email Human Resources at HRadmin@pbbell.com