WHO WE ARE
Our mission at P.B. Bell is making lives and places better by developing, improving and managing multifamily communities. Based in Scottsdale, P.B. Bell has provided multifamily services since 1976 and remains family-owned. Committed to quality apartment homes and service, P.B. Bell’s portfolio spans throughout every Phoenix submarket as well as Northern Arizona. Click here to view our communities.
At P.B. Bell, everything we do is guided by our core values: Get Creative, Act with Integrity, Be Accountable, Show You Care and Enjoy The Ride. For more than 45 years, these qualities have defined our culture and continue to be celebrated.
As a multifamily housing developer and management company, it’s important for our team at P.B. Bell to support the residents and members of our communities at large. From onsite clothing and food drives to community clean-up efforts and charitable donations, we pledge to make our communities a better place for everyone. P.B. Bell is a proud member of the Arizona Multihousing Association.
The Maintenance Technician position is available at the Miramonte apartment community located in Scottsdale. This position is responsible for completing tasks so the property meets all safety and appearance standards. In addition, this position ensures that all apartments, buildings, equipment and amenities are maintained in good working order. The Maintenance Technician position also prepares vacant apartments for new residents and responds to resident service requests in a timely manner while demonstrating a high level of customer service at all times. The position is full-time with standard hours of 8-5, Monday through Friday. In addition, the candidate must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays for on-call emergency maintenance requests. Excellent salary and benefits, including paid time off, insurance and 401(k) plans.
- Must have basic knowledge in all areas of maintenance including plumbing, air-conditioning, electrical and general repairs.
- Bilingual preferred
- Must be able to take service calls (some of which may be after hours, on weekends or holidays)
- Must have a complete set of tools
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Must be customer service orientated
Employee benefits include:
- Company Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Rewards & Recognition Programs
- Team Building Events & Outings
- Training, Growth & Mentorship Opportunities
- Up to 50% Rent Discounts
P.B. Bell is an Equal Opportunity employer and supports a drug-free work environment through pre-employment drug testing. For additional information regarding employment with P.B. Bell, please email Human Resources at HRadmin@pbbell.com