Our mission at the P.B. Bell Companies is to be the leading provider of multi-family housing services to the Arizona Market. We strive to provide quality and value to our customers through a creative and ethical approach in the management of our portfolio. To be the best, the P.B. Bell Companies will emphasize a well trained, experienced work force which is customer service oriented. Take advantage of a great opportunity to join the P.B. Bell Property Management Company!
P.B. Bell Property Management Company has a Full-time Maintenance Supervisor position available at Morningside apartment community Located in Scottsdale. This position is responsible for completing tasks so the property meets all safety and appearance standards. In addition, this position ensures that all apartments, buildings, equipment and amenities are maintained in good working order. The Maintenance Supervisor position also prepares vacant apartments for new residents and responds to resident service requests in a timely manner while demonstrating a high level of customer service at all times.
Responsibilities also include training, scheduling, developing and managing the performance of maintenance staff so the required goals of the property are being met. This position also schedules work, sets priorities, and delegates responsibilities in order to achieve required standards for resident satisfaction. Responsibilities also include scheduling maintenance staff to handle on-call emergency maintenance requests in the evenings, on weekends and holidays. The Maintenance Supervisor is also responsible for taking on-call. The position is full-time with standard hours of 8-5, Monday through Friday. Excellent salary and benefits, including paid time off, insurance and 401(k) plans.
Skills / Requirements
- Must be knowledgeable in all areas of maintenance including plumbing, air-conditioning, electrical and general repairs
- Must be able to take service calls (some of which may be after hours or on weekends)
- Must have a complete set of tools
- Must be customer service orientated
- Past apartment maintenance experience required
- Must be self-motivated and an independent thinker
- Must have a high level of communication skills
- Renovation experience preferred
Job Status: Full Time