Our mission at the P.B. Bell Companies is to be the leading provider of multi-family housing services to the Arizona Market. We strive to provide quality and value to our customers through a creative and ethical approach in the management of our portfolio. To be the best, the P.B. Bell Companies will emphasize a well trained, experienced work force which is customer service oriented. Take advantage of a great opportunity to join the P.B. Bell Property Management Company by applying for our Full-Time Maintenance Supervisor position.
P.B. Bell Property Management Company has a Full-time Maintenance Supervisor position available at Midtown Flats, a Central Phoenix property. This position is responsible for completing tasks so that the property meets all safety and appearance standards and that all apartments, buildings, equipment and amenities are maintained in good working order. Maintenance staff prepares vacant apartments for new residents and responds to resident service requests in a timely manner while demonstrating a high level of customer service at all times. Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays and be available for on-call maintenance requests. Excellent salary and benefits, including paid time off, insurance and 401(k) plans.
Skills / Requirements
- Must be knowledgeable in all areas of maintenance including plumbing, air-conditioning, electrical and general repairs
- Must be able to take service calls (some of which may be after hours or on weekends)
- Must have a complete set of tools
- Must be customer service orientated
- Past apartment maintenance experience required
- Must be self-motivated and an independent thinker
- Must have a high level of communication skills
- Renovation experience preferred
Job Status: Full Time