About P.B. Bell
Our mission at P.B. Bell is making lives and places better by developing, improving and managing multifamily communities. Based in Scottsdale, P.B. Bell has provided multifamily services since 1976 and remains family-owned. Committed to quality apartment homes and service, P.B. Bell’s portfolio spans throughout every Phoenix submarket as well as Northern Arizona. Click here to view our communities.
At P.B. Bell, everything we do is guided by our core values: Get Creative, Act with Integrity, Be Accountable, Show You Care and Enjoy The Ride. For more than 45 years, these qualities have defined our culture and continue to be celebrated.
As a multifamily housing developer and management company, it’s important for our team at P.B. Bell to support the residents and members of our communities at large. From onsite clothing and food drives to community clean-up efforts and charitable donations, we pledge to make our communities a better place for everyone. P.B. Bell is a proud member of the Arizona Multihousing Association.
P. B. Bell Property Management Company has a Full-time Maintenance Supervisor position available at the Kalon apartment community located in Phoenix. This position is responsible for completing tasks so the property meets all safety and appearance standards. In addition, this position ensures that all apartments, buildings, equipment and amenities are maintained in good working order. The Maintenance Supervisor position also prepares vacant apartments for new residents and responds to resident service requests in a timely manner while demonstrating a high level of customer service at all times.
Responsibilities also include training, scheduling, developing and managing the performance of maintenance staff so the required goals of the property are being met. This position also schedules work, sets priorities, and delegates responsibilities in order to achieve required standards for resident satisfaction. Responsibilities also include scheduling maintenance staff to handle on-call emergency maintenance requests in the evenings, on weekends and holidays. The Maintenance Supervisor is also responsible for taking on-call. The position is full-time with standard hours of 8-5, Monday through Friday. Excellent salary and benefits, including paid time off, insurance and 401(k) plans.
- Must be knowledgeable in all areas of maintenance including plumbing, air-conditioning, electrical and general repairs
- Must have at least 3 years of work experience in all areas of apartment maintenance
- Past supervisory experience required
- Must be able to take service calls (some of which may be after hours or on weekends)
- Must have a complete set of tools
- Must be customer service orientated
Employee benefits include:
- Company Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Rewards & Recognition Programs
- Team Building Events & Outings
- Training, Growth & Mentorship Opportunities
- Up to 50% Rent Discounts
P.B. Bell is an Equal Opportunity employer and supports a drug-free work environment through pre-employment drug testing. For additional information regarding employment with P.B. Bell, please email Human Resources at HRadmin@pbbell.com