Corporate IT Specialist
About P.B. Bell
Our mission at P.B. Bell is making lives and places better by developing, improving and managing multifamily communities. Based in Scottsdale, P.B. Bell has provided multifamily services since 1976 and remains family-owned. Committed to quality apartment homes and service, P.B. Bell’s portfolio spans throughout every Phoenix submarket as well as Northern Arizona. Click here to view our communities.
At P.B. Bell, everything we do is guided by our core values: Get Creative, Act with Integrity, Be Accountable, Show You Care and Enjoy The Ride. For more than 45 years, these qualities have defined our culture and continue to be celebrated.
As a multifamily housing developer and management company, it’s important for our team at P.B. Bell to support the residents and members of our communities at large. From onsite clothing and food drives to community clean-up efforts and charitable donations, we pledge to make our communities a better place for everyone. P.B. Bell is a proud member of the Arizona Multihousing Association.
We are looking for an Corporate IT Specialist with strong personal attributes to join the P.B. Bell team In our Scottsdale Corporate Office. We offer competitive pay, bonuses and benefits, a professional working environment and great growth potential.
Responsible for duties relating to supporting computers, web, network administration and software support. These duties include transition of data between systems, inventory management, ordering and tracking computer equipment, retrieving, uploading and downloading data, maintaining backup and recovery system, administering domain names, Office 365 applications and email and logon accounts and user rights, set up and maintenance of intranet sites, and assist in development and production of training materials and documentation.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience in a closely related field.
- Experience in server and network management including trouble shooting and maintaining MS Servers, MS 365 applications & email accounts, switches, cabling, routers, Wi-Fi, firewall hardware and all network devices such as printers, copiers, etc.
- Troubleshoots, manages and maintains client workstations and laptops in a domain networks; including troubleshooting and repairing various forms of software and hardware problems in MS PC environment and supporting Apple and Droid mobile devices and phone system.
- Outstanding written and visual communication skills; use logic and analysis to solve problems; classify, compute and tabulate data and information following a prescribed plan; meticulous attention to detail; exercise judgment, decisiveness and creativity in situations involving a variety of duties subject to frequent change; prioritize competing requests for service.
Employee benefits include:
- Company Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Rewards & Recognition Programs
- Team Building Events & Outings
- Training, Growth & Mentorship Opportunities
- Up to 50% Rent Discounts
P.B. Bell is an Equal Opportunity employer and supports a drug-free work environment through pre-employment drug testing. For additional information regarding employment with P.B. Bell, please email Human Resources at HRadmin@pbbell.com
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7fe15f71-29ab-42e8-9da1-30485cb2d689